Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'm Seoul excited!

(I have since had new political views, please refer to www.fivestarsandamoon.com for updates)

But first, at the risk of sounding too anti-singapore, please take a look at this website : http://derekwee.blogspot.com/ especially if you're overseas, are over 40 or are just clueless about what's happening in the country in general.

I've been so busy, i hardly have time to write! In fact, i'm just squeezing in the last few minutes of my lunch hour to feed in whatever bit of information i can.

Here's a briefy of what's happend during the past few days:

- Went to a local amusement park
- Ate VERY local food
- Booked a flight to Seoul
- Got my hair cut
- Cooked lunch for my neighbour's kids
- Went out with my colleagues

Gotta get back to work. ----outz*

No comments: