Friday, January 28, 2005

Moind the gap between the train and the platform.

*Blows the dust off the blog*

It's been so long since the updates, and you know why? I've been working 14hour days everyday....with only a couple of hours sleep in between. It's scary walking home at night after I knock off, so i went to get a car...yes...that's right, i'm now the unhappy owner of a Ford Fiesta 1992 model. It's a wreck, it's fit for the junk yard and i'm afraid of taking it on public roads. The fuel injector's jammed, the water pipe's burst and it won't move from halt without heavy accelerating. It has side mirrors missing and it's blue. But nevertheless, it's my car!! haha, not to worry, i've got my eyes set on a Mazda MX5 now!! It's only about a thousand quid....but ah well...

I was doing stock checks at an American military base last week, and boy, these guys are paranoid, about everything. Raise your handphone as if you were about to take a picture and get ready to be arrested for spying. Park your car outside the camp, and you might as well dress up as bin laden.

I'm learning how to cook too! At least now i know how to properly handle my ingredients and how to use strange spices like...like...well...strange spices...heheheh...

Okiedo, times up, gotta run, update later y'all!!

No comments: