Monday, February 07, 2005

Winters. Cold. Brrr.

3 more days to the Lunar New Year!! Bah! Humbug! heh, heh.... guess i'll have to miss out on those little red packets of joy this year...sigh, no windfall for me i guess... and i'll miss out on that fab delicous reunion dinner too. I remembered that I was over at Hui's place last year for r. dinner round 2, i guess this year i'll just buy a packet of cheap mackerel and a cabbage and make myself a sad story of a Yu Sheng. I may pop by Leicester Square to check out the Chinese New Year celebrations here, but i'm sure that it'll be nothing like the ones back home.

Anyway, i've been thinking hard... i now have several options available to me after my visa for the U.K expires.

1.) Get a work permit to extend my stay (and thereafter becoming resident)
2.) Migrate to Belgium and becoming a member of the E.E.C (and live on in Britain)
3.) Move on to Canada
4.) Move on to the U.S of A
5.) Go back to Singapore and raise a family (jEaH....RIGHT!!)

Decisions, decisions....and i'm now on the hunt for the job that puts me in the line that i really desire to be in *whoops, better not let my boss hear bout this...heheheh....*

Edmund (Sim) just bought himself a car, i'm glad that my friends are doing well back home, it's like one of those things... you're here cold and wondering what the hell you're doing freezing your ass off in the Far West, while your friends are crafting careers and making big bucks. Ah well, to each his own. I'm not any worse off and i am having the time of my life... now the only thing that's missing is that elusive girlfriend that we all seek for...where could she be hiding? In the towering cities of England? Or in the green country side of Ireland....perhaps i'll find her fishing around the Lochs of Scotland... Or maybe, just maybe... she may be there in the Lion City after all...
*ahem* excuse me, Feb 14th is coming up, all that marketing happening out there is just driving me nuts....

anyway...till again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you also find someone for yourself for Feb 14th?

Dunno Who said...

that's because in the course of my alarmingly well stocked schedule, i have failed to pay attention to the alternative course of my destiny.

in other words, i've no life and no girl wants to date me.

ha ha... if you believe that you'll believe anything...
ah well, i don't know, somethings are just unexplainable... no date means no date i guess...no reason for it...