Friday, February 11, 2005

YESS!!!! I GOT THE JOB!!!!

I've finally got myself into that MarComm role in the ink product company!! Why am i so excited? Well, let's see :

1.) I get to build a relationship with all (well, most of) the media houses in England, thus creating oppertunities for myself in future media positions.

2.) I get to write/publish articles and press releases on a regular basis, thus building a portfolio for my future career in professional journalism.

3.) If i can get good promotional publicity for this company here and in the Far East, I will have got a powerful model to show in my C.V.

4.) I could get a work permit for another 2 years, thus leading to a Resident visa!

yes! yes! yes! yes! yes!

So the journey to work may be a little far (Woodford > Stratford > Barking > National Rail, Westham > National Rail, Rainham = 1 1/2 hrs), but it'll be well worth it, furthermore, if (i dare) drive my car, it's only a half hour away.

So far everything has been falling into place, as according to my game-plan. And.... je suis apprendre parlez le Francais !!! Yes! I'm also taking a course in French! Comment cava? ...tres bien!

Until then....au revoir messiures-dames!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey..got yur msg on the 'racial discrimination post'.. i agree with u, thts y in my entry i put its less of an issue...
im comparing singapore to say malaysia. Its even worse lah..lol.. Singapore we are kinda protected dun u think?
o well, hope u r doing greta in London.. the weather in singapore has made me in need of a camera flash when taking pictures..haha... God bless ya!