Monday, March 14, 2005

Motivation...such an aggravation...

The impossible has happend: I got my car stolen!!
but hey, don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for the thief! I've been trying to get rid of that thing all along and he's done me a big favour! I mean, it'll cost me money to try to get the thing scrapped, now all i have to do is to report the car as stolen...pity i didn't have insurance on the thing though.

There's a Singapore Food Festival going on in Coven Garden this weekend!! Damn, home cooked food away from home...how bout that? I'm not going to miss this for the world...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

usually the effect on someone when their car is stolen is 'o shit!'... weirdo...lol... gues haing a car there is kinda cheap compaed to singapore.

ya, u have been in london so long that u need singapore food! haha...

-bryan wong-