Monday, December 13, 2004

Cheers!

...and then I got a job! The Tube ticket to the Debden Station really cost me (11 quid, day travel) but at least i landed meself a job! I'll be starting on the 5th of January, and I'll be posted to Germany (or some other European Union nation) by February for a couple of weeks. I can't believe it! Now i'm an auditor! Geez, talk about a completely irrelevant line of work -and not to mention my very professional handling of numbers-, but if things are fine, i'll be promoted to area manager by summer!

What's more, this leaves me time to go visit my cousin in Belgium this coming Christmas! Yay!!

So after the interview, I took a walk down Oxford Circus, whilst waiting for a friend. A very unsuccessful walk indeed, cause i ended up buying a scarf, 3 pairs of socks (to replace my MISSING SOCKS - who the fuck would want to steal socks man?), a couple of christmas cards and a 2005 planner. But not before I had a pathetic dinner of a...how should we say, lame attempt of curry chicken rice, and it bloody cost me 4 quid for it! Geez, i'm never gonna trust chinese takeaways anymore ever again!

Back to my slave camp tomorrow! Update you folks again! Hope I manage to brave the cold and turn up alive come Monday!

No comments: