Tuesday, April 03, 2007

really random

At least if i fall, i can still stand up and said i tried to climb the tree.

I think it's time to move on.

"A man must expand his horizons, he cannot always stay in china", she says.

And how right she is. But wither shall I go? What shall I do? Ha, ha. I don't know and that's what makes my life interesting - nothing stays the same for long. I will not have anything less. Irresponsible, I hear some of you say? Yeah, but compared to what? And towards what? Those of you who live within the boundaries of your fear are being even more irresponsible towards your life. The Lord did tell us to invest our lives and multiply what good we were given...not to keep our things in a safe place while allowing it to devalue.

So - it's time to take this adventure, this search for treasure and romance to a new land and leave the worries of yesteryear buried in the past.

Anyone knows of someone who wants to hire in the Middle East?

No comments: