Thursday, November 18, 2004

Rain, rain everyday...

The rain in London is weird. It's not like, woosh downpour... or splat, splat, big drops... it's kinda like a mist... so you feel semi dry/wet, kind of like someone spraying a fine mist all over your person.

The Underground (trains) is so hard to figure out. And expensive. Rather than setting the prices based on distance, the prices are set by stations. So imagine a train ride from Bedok to City Hall is the same price as from Bugis to City Hall.

I got a dorm room today, sharing it with a Paris chick and a guy from South Africa. Not bad really... considering I get free breakfast and I get to buy a big dinner at 3 pounds! And bloody beer at 1 pound!

I'm so tired. jet lag is beginning to kick in. I keep waking up in the night and I feel soooo weary in the day.... help.

No comments: